I wanna dance with the night
Passam meses...é o silêncio sinónimo de paz?
"
So many lives in the night
So many moons to be
I'm just a fool
Wanderin the street
So many moons to be
I'm just a fool
Wanderin the street
(...)
Can I stay and leave
What would that mean?
Are you looking at me?
Or are you fast asleep?
What would that mean?
Are you looking at me?
Or are you fast asleep?
I want a chance in the fight
I wanta pay my dues
Don't wanta live forever
In someone else's shoes
I wanta pay my dues
Don't wanta live forever
In someone else's shoes
(...)
But the further you get the closer you'll be
And its a little late for the light to shine."
And its a little late for the light to shine."
John Moods - Dance With The Night

0 Comments:
Enviar um comentário
<< Home